The expression "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of Personal Data
Access to some sections of the Site and / or any requests for information or services by the Site Users may depends on submission of Personal Data; furthermore, any contact with Ferrarini, through for example the consumer service, or the optional, explicit and spontaneous messages, by e-mail or mail, to the addresses listed on the Site, involve the acquisition of the address, even e-mail, the sender or the telephone number, necessary to respond to the requests, and any other Personal Data included in the communications.
Purpose of the processing
According to the requirements from time to time expressed by the User who enter into the various sections of the Site, the purpose of the processing of Personal Data, directly provided by the Users, will be as follows:
- allow registration on the Site, which is necessary for access to particular sections of the Site itself and to manage the various services offered;
- with the previous consent and until its withdrawal, to carry out marketing activities (such as, for example but not limited to, sending promotional and advertising materials, communications on campaigns and marketing promotions, conducting related analysis on registered Users and polls on customer satisfaction that will allow Ferrarini to improve their services and products offered to its customers), and this also given through e-mail, mms and sms, phone calls or postal mail; the User has the right to give up of receiving these communications at any time;
- with the previous consent and until its withdrawal, to send newsletters to provide updates on all news of the Site and news about Ferrarini world;
- provide assistance and answer to requests from Users related to Ferrarini products, advertisements, or to the Site ( "Contacts" section of the Site);
- Social Network: to offer advertising and engage the User on Ferrarini’s Social Network (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) through the use of Personal Data arising from the User interaction with the social networks to (such as the "like" function). By consulting the privacy policies of the relevant third-party Social Network, you can learn how to operate these functions and find out how to retire;
- communications relating to orders : if you place an order on e-commerce platforms, Ferrarini will use the User's Personal Data to process and ship orders, and to send an order confirmation e-mail, a shipping confirmation e-mail and an e-mail to require feedback on the service obtained. Such processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of services Ferrarini ; the legal basis for such processing of Personal Data is therefore Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Please note that the User is contractually required to provide with such Personal Data and that without such Personal Data Ferrarini will not be able to send information concerning the order;
- legal reasons or merger / acquisition: in the event that Ferrarini is acquired by or merged with another company, they may share your Personal Data with any of our legitimate successors. Ferrarini may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties (a) when required by applicable law; (B) in response to legal proceedings; (C) in response to a request from a competent law enforcement agency; (D) to protect its rights, privacy, safety or property (E) to enforce the terms of any agreement or the terms of its website.
The registration of Users on the Site is not required for the provision of certain services offered by Ferrarini; however, in order to process any requests concerning these services, Users will be asked to provide Personal Data, which will be used only for the related purposes and for the time strictly necessary.
Personal Data will be processed by means of the collection, recording, organization, storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of Personal Data.
The Personal Data will be processed in an automatic form or in paper form, with logics related to the mentioned purposes.
Nature of Personal Information of Users
The provision of Personal Data is optional, but it is partly needed for Ferrarini to meet the needs of User in relation to the services offered by the Site and the mentioned purposes. The missed, partial or incorrect entry of Personal Information as necessary for fulfilling your requirements, make it impossible.
The missed, partial or incorrect provision of unnecessary optional Personal Data don’t have any effect.
Categories of Personal Information processed
In addition to the Personal Data provided by Users (such as name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, password, age, birth data, sex, image, profession, marital status, etc.), being connected with the Site, the computer systems and the software procedures in charge of the Site, automatically and indirectly acquire some Personal Data that involves the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or computer names used by Users connecting to the Site, the URI addresses - Uniform Resources Identifier - of the requested resources, time of the request, method used in answering, numerical code about the status of the response made by the server - good order, error, etc. - and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment ).
These Personal Data are treated only to investigate anonymous statistics on the use of the Site and to control its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The Personal Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the Site.
Categories of persons who may be informed of the Personal Data of Users
Personal Data may be disclosed to employees or to Controller’s partner or to the companies of the Group operating in Italy and abroad, who, working under the direct authority of the Controller, are appointed Processor and they will receive suitable operational instructions.
Communication or disclosure of Personal Information of Users
The Personal Data provided directly by Users by filling out the online form may be disclosed to external service providers, responsible for the Personal Data Management for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected; Ferrarini share the User's Personal Data to the extent necessary to enable such third party service providers to provide the service applicable to Ferrarini (for example, order fulfillment, services and payment processing, credit card processing, recovery credits, operation of the website and e-commerce platform, support services, promotions, website development, e-mail services to send e-mail and / or newsletter and / or sms / mms, analysis of Personal data, etc.).
These suppliers whose Personal Data may be requested to the Controller below, are appointed Processors and will have to give adequate instructions to its employees or partners who may be aware of User’s Personal Data.
Ferrarini does not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disclose the User's Personal Data to third parties, except as required by law pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR, unless required for the purposes of the contract under ' Article 6 (1) (b) or unless the User has expressly agreed in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a).
The same Personal Data may be disclosed in the case of inclusion in the Site the names of winners of any competitions or prizes promoted by Ferrarini through the Site.
Controller and Processor
The Controller is Ferrarini SpA : Via Lauro Ferrarini 1 - 42123 Reggio Emilia, VAT code RE02720460357, e-mail: email@example.com
L 'updated list of Processors may be requested at the address of the Controller indicated above.
The rights recognized by article. 7 of the Code and art. 15 GDPR
User has the right to request confirmation as to whether or not his Personal Data is being processed, also if not yet recorded, and to obtain their communication in an intelligible form and to access to their content.
1. User has the right to be informed about:
- the origin of Personal Data;
- the purposes and methods of processing ;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the Controller, Processors and the designated representative in the Italian State, if any;
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the Personal Information may be disclosed or who may become aware of as designated representative in the Italian State, Processors.
2. User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of Personal Data;
- cancellation, anonymization or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which Personal Data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the previous operations referred been made known, also as regards their content, of those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
3. User has the right to object in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, also if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of Personal Data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for making market research or commercial communication.
4. User, where applicable, has also the rights contained in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), and the right to claim the Guarantor Authority.
The exertion of the rights referred to above can be exercised directly or by giving a written proxy or attorney to individuals or associations.
Retention of Personal Information
In compliance with applicable laws, Ferrarini will use the Personal Information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected (as described in the "Purpose of the processing") or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
How to exercise the rights and to know the list of the data Processors
Users may, at any time, exercise the above rights and know the complete list of Processors, by sending an e-mail to the Controller or a letter sent by ordinary or registered mail, or a certified e-mail.
User may in any time object to the data processing for the purposes mentioned in items 2 and 3 indicated in the Purpose of processing, clicking on a specific "link" present in every e-mail message or by contacting the Controller in the methods indicated in the previous paragraph.
In relation to these rights, Users may contact the Data Controller through the following addresses:
Via Lauro Ferrarini, 1 - 42123 Reggio Emilia (ITALY)
Tel. +39 0522 9321 - Fax +39 0522 560793-361007
certified mail: ferrarini.spa@legalmail .it
Tax Code, VAT and registration number RE 02720460357
Update May 22, 2018 ×