INFORMATIVE REPORT IN ACCORDANCE WITH LGS ROLE 196/2003
Personal data treatment
The access to some web site sections and/or possible requests of information or services by website users could be subordinated to personal data insertion, which treatment by Ferrarini Spa, as treatment holder, will happen respecting Lgs Role 196/2003 “Code regarding personal data protection” (follows: “The code”). Herein informative report should let users know, before enter different website sections and give their personal data, the way Ferrarini treats clients personal data; user must know it before giving them, filling up the blanks in the website
Following requests expressed by entering users, personal data treatment purposes could be those following:
A) Let web registration happen, necessary for web site particolar sections access ad to supply and manage different offered services;
B) after users agreement and until its revocation, developping some marketing activities (eg. Sending adtvertisment material, clients analysis development, to let Ferrarini Spa services and products get better), all that, through e-mail, sms and mms too;
C) after users agreement and until its revocation, send newsletter to supply updating about website news and other info on Ferrarini world;
D) reply to clients requests related to Ferrarini products, advertisment, website (“Links” section).
Users registration on website is not requested for some services offered by Ferrarini Spa, anyway, to deal possible users requests regarding said services, they will be invite to give their personal data, that will be treated just for related purposes and during the strictly necessary time.
Personal data will be treated in automatic way, strictly bound to finalities.
Style of the awarding of users personal data
Personal data awarding is optional, but partially necessary to let Ferrarini Spa satisfy users demands related to offered services and for before in finalities. The marked personal data non-awarding, partial-awarding or incorrect-awarding, being necessary, make the development impossible, but it will not involve any consequence.
Treated personal data categories
Besides personal data given by users during website connection, informatic systems and software procedures indirectly acquire some personal data, which transmission is implicit in using Internet communication protocol.
Those data are treated just for developing anonymous statistic inquiry.
Subjects categories that could know users personal data
Personal data could be known by Ferrarini Marketing office staff, who, working under direct Company authority, are entitled or charged for the treatment according to Code artt. 29 and 30 and will receive suitable operative instructions; the same thing will happen – by responsible people entitled by Company- in relation with employers or collaborators.
Users personal data communication or diffusion
The personal information provided by users through the completion of online forms will be disclosed to external service providers, responsible for managing the data for the purposes for which the data were collected; those suppliers whose data may be requested to the data below, are appointed controllers; moreover, the same data may be disclosed in the case of inclusion in the site the names of winners of any competitions or prizes promoted by Ferrarini through the site.
Holder and treatment responsabile people
Treatment holder is Ferrarini SpA, seated in Reggio Emilia, Via Lauro Ferrarini 1 – 42123 Reggio Emilia.
Users rights, recognized by Code art. 7
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party is entitled to obtain the confirmation of the existence of his personal data, also if not yet registered, and their spreading in intelligible way.
- Interested party in entitled to obtain the indication:
- of personal data origin;
- treatment purposes and modalities;
- logic applied in case of treatment done with electronic instruments help;
- dedata identifying the holder, the responsible people and designed representative in Italy, where foreseen;
- subjects or categories to whom personal data could be communicated or that could know the mas designed representatives in Italy, of responsible people or people in charge.
- Interested party in entitled to obtain:
- updating, correction or, where necessary, data integration;
- deleting, transformation in anonymous way,or stoppage of treated data because of law violation, included those which conservation is not necessary in relation with initial purposes or subsequent treatment;
- Declaration that said operations (letters a) and b) ) are known by those to whom they have been communicated or spread, except the case that the execution is impossible or involving using equipment clearly out of proportion to the defended right.
- Interested party is entitled to oppose himself totally or partially against:
- personal data treating, because of lawful reasons, pertinent to research purpose;
- personal data treatment, with the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for market researches o commercial communications. “Execution of said rights could be directly done or living, in written way, delegation or proxy to people or associations”.
Modalities of rights application (art.7) and to know treatment responsible staff list
The user could, at any time, exercise art.7 rights, and know the complete list of the responsible staff just sending a message to Holder e-mail address: email@example.com, or a letter to: FERRARINI SPA - Marketing Office- Via Lauro Ferrarini, 1 - 42123 REGGIO EMILIA (ITALY).×
User, moreover, is initially assented, could subsequently oppose himself against treatment for finalities at b) and c) letters, made through his own e-mail address, clicking on a link, present in every e mail message.